Welcome to Tactical Gamer

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I am lost, if you know where I am then please feel free to tell me.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

and now for something really different..

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=638&e=1&u=/nm/20031121/en_nm/people_jackson_dc

I kinda feel bad for him but he was sort of asking for it. I also dont think he is totally to blame, this kids parents need to get a reality check also..

Thoughts, feelings, think he did it, think its bull****?

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Innocent until proven guilty.

America. Love it or leave it.

Wyzcrak
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So you have no opinion on this until the verdict?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyzcrak
    Innocent until proven guilty.

America. Love it or leave it.

Wyzcrak
    While I am a firm believer in this principle, I find it easy to believe that there might be some truth to the allegations. This isn't the first time he was charged with child molestation. The first time didn't go to court because he paid off the family and they withdrew the charges which cause the prosecution to pull the case (hard to prosecute when your witness leaves).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    <I'm bored so I'm here refreshing this forum until somebody replys )

I'm kinda with wolfie on this one. I mean, have you seen this guys.. umm.. well MJ's life style? It screams pedo. He has a secret room in one of his closets that is basically a boys room. Its really weird and sick and a bunch of other stuff.

If he isnt a pedo, then he sure lives the lifestyle of one.

Here is the artical on his "secret room".. its really sick.
    http://icnorthernireland.icnetwork.co.uk/news/national/content_objectid=13648152_method=full_siteid=91603 _headline=-Jacko-s-Secret-Room-Revealed-name_page.html

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I remind myself regularly that I'm ignorant on sooo many fronts. I don't know anything about Michael Jackson, the man. I don't know anything about this child. I don't know anything about this child's parents. I also don't know how much anyone else knows about these people. Perhaps others have studied this situation in depth and know quite a bit about it all.

I know what it feels like to be accused of doing something, only to discover that droves of people who in fact are ignorant on sooo many fronts have already convicted you in their opinions.

I hope that the truth is found, and that this child's security is preserved. And, regardless of the truth, I hope that parents considering sending their children to play alone with a grown man suspected of sexual assaults on children will consider more carefully the risks involved.

Wyzcrak

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dont you just want to slap the parents while yelling "What the f#$# where you thinking?!?!?"

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd like to take the parents to the zoo. As we drive there, we'd discuss BoBo the Ape, and how the last five interns that maintained her living area claimed they were violently assaulted by BoBo while they were working, but that none of the claims could ever be proven.

Then, when we get to the zoo, I want to invite the parents to go inside BoBo's living area and play with BoBo.

I wonder if the parents would go in.

Wyzcrak

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOL!

Spectre
    I agree 100% with Wyz.

I think Jackson is different, yet innocent until proven guilty. End of story.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How can one prove guilt or innocence when they keep buying the witnesses? I would be all for it also, but he, and others like him, tend to buy off the witness before they testify.

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by _Ender_
    How can one prove guilt or innocence when they keep buying the witnesses? I would be all for it also, but he, and others like him, tend to buy off the witness before they testify.
    Without charges, there is no guilt or innocence to be legally proven.

Wyzcrak
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ahh so he can continue to play with little boys and nothing will get done. God, gotta love the legal system in this country.

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's not the fault of the legal system. That's the fault of the parents who decide that 12.8 million dollars is more important than the sanctity of the childhood and sexuality of their child and every other child that's ever been sexually assaulted or abused.

Wyzcrak

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by _Ender_
    Dont you just want to slap the parents while yelling "What the f#$# where you thinking?!?!?"
    YES!! :evil: Plus smack the snot out of the parents a few years ago, that decided that money (the payoff out of court, which was nothing more than buying their silence) was a better option than going through with a trial, therefore letting him free to do whatever he does with little boys :evil: I just don't see where accepting the money was the better option, except for their own lifestyles sake.... :?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast