Welcome to Tactical Gamer

User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pluggin?

Emanon

Pluggin?

check this thread.

http://www.modns.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=118

Basicly if you type /res in teamtalk you will get that list in the top left corner. I think this will be helpful because it will be easier to know what a player can and cant do. Lets face it alot of pubs have been res hogs lately (not all)

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i like the idea, is there a way to change the color?
    i mean it sorta blends in together when you look at it like that, maybe its just me
    i think each one should be in different colors, evenly spaced

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PLEASE GET THIS PLUGIN!
    FROM THE TACTICAL GAMER PRIMER.
    3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    plz do not install this....

it is an invasion of privacy....

i don't think it is anyones business of how much res your have....

no offense i really dont want to hear anyone saying billy you have 96 res plz dont go onos and drop the damn hive....

my res is my res... but dont mistake i am totally a team player... i just think i am better off as a killler than a builder...

Emanon
    Quote Originally Posted by billybob
    plz do not install this....

it is an invasion of privacy....

i don't think it is anyones business of how much res your have....

no offense i really dont want to hear anyone saying billy you have 96 res plz dont go onos and drop the damn hive....

my res is my res... but dont mistake i am totally a team player... i just think i am better off as a killler than a builder...
    pubbies these days

why should i have to spend all my res every game because everyone else wants to go fade/onos.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can still kill... Just gorge, drop the hive, skulk. Not like you have to stay gorge. Take 2 secconds out of your killing time to help the team.you could argue that an early onos is a advantage. It is, but if it only has one hive then it gets rushed by the marines and gets killed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i do help there are many times when i drop the dc's as soon as the game starts and then just save for onos...

but that should be my choice to make.... and not forced to make because i just happen to have more res than everyone else at that time....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's not meant for us regs really...It's meant for the pubbies who tell everyone that they have 5 resources, only to go onos 3 seconds later.

I think this plugin would give a lot of direction to the aliens. You could see who hasn't dropped a res node in the beginning of the game. You could make attack plan based on everyone's res.

This plugin would be really helpful. Please get it.

And we promise not to bug you billy

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've seen more and more res whoring lately. Last night we had some guy who never gorged. He was Fade, Fade, Onos, Fade, Fade. And the worst part... He totally sucked at it. Died nearly instantly every time.
    FROM THE TACTICAL GAMER PRIMER.
    3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Emanon
    why should i have to spend all my res every game because everyone else wants to go fade/onos.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobra
    Quote Originally Posted by Emanon
    I agree with Cobra, this is a good post. I know it will be difficult to have the pubbies do this, but at least the regular TGers should share the responsibility of building hives.

Oh and yes, I am planning on playing NS, if I can get on the server, you will probably see me playing Tuesday night.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Umm does he even play?

Juggernaut
    redeye has a point But billybob is right it is his res but you also have to remember who droped the rt and if you can spare it just drop the hive and go no rt no defences or you can drop dc at the begining then the res is yours the plugin would be nice

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BATMAN.
    Umm does he even play?
    Please note the following in my post....

Quote Originally Posted by the person named wolfie
    Oh and yes, I am planning on playing NS, if I can get on the server, you will probably see me playing Tuesday night.
    :P :P :P

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't understand the idea of "my res." What's the point of having res if it doesn't help the team?

Wolfie, Tuesday and Thursday nights are FF (tournament mode) nights. You're more than welcome anytime, but just keep in mind that the game is that much less forgiving when your own fire hurts your teammates and structures.

Wyzcrak
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast