Welcome to Tactical Gamer

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

NAACP (Politics)

Anyone else thinks that the NAACP has lost its sense of reality?

For example

http://www.naacp.org/news/releases/elections102403.shtml

Kweisi Mfume, NAACP President and CEO said: "The use of challengers at majority African American precincts amounts to nothing but blatant voter intimidation by the Republican Party. All Kentucky voters deserve to cast their ballots without the presence of this type of threat or harassment. The GOP must not be allowed to frighten voters of color away from exercising their constitutional rights in Kentucky or any other jurisdiction in the nation."
    http://www.naacp.org/news/releases/ElecObserKY103103.shtml

Some background information...leading into the election, there were several districts that the Republican party could not get volunteers to work at the polling stations. In order to insure there was Republican presence there, the GOP brought challengers into each polling station that didn't have a GOP volunteer. There was never any intention to "prevent" the black man from voting. However, because it was in predominately black areas, the NAACP automatically called the GOP being racist and trying to keep the "black man down". Funny thing was seeing a black man being interved and wondering what the NAACP was making a fuss about.

http://www.cnn.com/2003/US/Midwest/12/01/died.in.custody.ap/index.html

Then recently, a 400 lb man lunged at cops in Cincy and was resisting arrest. Cops responding to this threat by the use of force and the guy died because of heart complications.

Oh and I thought this was interesting....and to steal something I found funny from Phyllis :P

pot...kettle...black

Kweisi Mfume, NAACP President & CEO, said: “This is a good day for the law. The NAACP and all Americans who seek the right to challenge admissions procedures when they appear discriminatory are buoyed by this decision. We appreciate the ruling in this very important case.”
    The National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) today praised a decision made by the Florida Supreme Court, allowing it to challenge rules eliminating racial and gender preferences in university admissions.

I am lost, if you know where I am then please feel free to tell me.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok so wait, I'm confused. Do they want to be equal or do they want special treatment?

TBH I never got the NAACP to begin with. They seem to be doing more harm then good IMHO.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    http://www.cnn.com/2003/US/Midwest/12/03/died.in.custody/index.html

an update on the Cincy incident.

Members of Jones' family Wednesday denounced the officers' actions and said they could have restrained themselves. They called for an independent investigation.
    Or better yet, the guy could have NOT lunged at the cops and NOT become violent with them....

I am lost, if you know where I am then please feel free to tell me.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I really dont get people in this country. When a cop is killed on the job everybody cries for him and say "this shouldnt have happen" yet when a cop actually defends himself he is treated like a criminal and again people say "this shouldnt have happen"... I just dont get it.

Spectre
    Quote Originally Posted by _Ender_
    I really dont get people in this country. When a cop is killed on the job everybody cries for him and say "this shouldnt have happen" yet when a cop actually defends himself he is treated like a criminal and again people say "this shouldnt have happen"... I just dont get it.
    'cause people are pussies.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If the cops whoop a white guy's ass for resisting, they're just doing their job. If they whoop a black guy's ass, it's racism. It doesn't even matter if the cop if black. He is now "The Man", and therefore a sellout with no further claim to "blackness".

Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton and the rest do no good either. They ham it up for the cameras and spout garbage. Their only purpose is to perpetuate a victim mentality in the black community.
    Press ALT + F4 to get to the secret chat room.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eternal
    I suggest we have a big orgy till everyone comes out gray!
    You are just looking for an excuse for an orgy, admit it :P

But I agree. It is sad that white people are always consider racists considering alot you hear from other groups of people with different backgrounds.

When a black man insults a white man, he is just suppose to take it, grow some thicker skin.

But if it was reversed, then we get lawsuits, people fired, discrimination suits issued, etc etc.

How are we suppose to heal and become a brotherhood of men if every group other than white has special groups out there specifically for them?

Spectre
    I go to an all black college. I'm caucasian. I was LESS of a racist before I started going there.

The black community has it's own self-serving agenda. They don't want to "just get along" with whites. They want the SYSTEM to give them anything they want in reparations for slavery and the theft of their cultural identity.

I'm split 50/50 on racial relations. I'm 50% NAACP and 50% Aryan nation, as I've seen the black agenda for what it is. I can empathise, but I don't condone their actions or "victim" mentality.

My family is almost all 3rd-gen American. With next to near ZERO ties to slavery in this nation. However while going at my school I've been insulted in EVERY possible way racially. When I say something back...I'm a racist, when I don't I'm a punk-ass-cracker.

So...I became hardline...I had to. I have many black friends and everyone knows it. If someone calls me a cracker, I throw nigger right back at them. Simple as that. Treat ME like a human being and I'll treat you just the same. I don't hate races blindly...but I DO hate social groups trying to rape the system for their own self-serving needs.

At my school I am the minority. 12% white and 90% black. It's an enlightening experience to say the least.

P.S. - If you're "offended" by my post...don't be...it's reality.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I DO hate social groups trying to rape the system for their own self-serving needs.
    What group doesn't do that?

Spectre
    I don't...neither does my family. We make our own money and mind our own business.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectre
    At my school I am the minority. 12% white and 90% black. It's an enlightening experience to say the least.

102% enrolled. Efficent

I however agree with you 100% In the High School I attendend we had a similar problem, only with Native Americans. I had no problem with them, several of them were friends of mine, but the minute anyone looked at them cross or was involved a fight, it was a hate crime. And some of them loved to pick fights just for this reason :?
    I am the one, I am the zero, I am your low resolution hero.

Spectre
    Quote Originally Posted by Bentley
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectre

102% enrolled. Efficent

I however agree with you 100% In the High School I attendend we had a similar problem, only with Native Americans. I had no problem with them, several of them were friends of mine, but the minute anyone looked at them cross or was involved a fight, it was a hate crime. And some of them loved to pick fights just for this reason :?
    I meant 12% white...80% black and 8% other....

Thanks for correcting me. Yeah...I've gotten in some trouble...but when you throw their same crap right back at 'em...they kinda wake up and take notice..kinda like "Whoa...this one gets it..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfie
    Or better yet, the guy could have NOT lunged at the cops and NOT become violent with them....
    Rodney King all over again. Didn't 'The Public' learn anything about mis-representation and manipulation the last time? Are we, generations later, expected to keep paying and paying for problems that were nominally ended by our grandfathers? What about me, who's a combo of poor Polish immigrant and poor English immigrant from families who couldn't have owned slaves if they'd wanted them? How is this my fault?

Isn't it interesting that "racism" almost automatically means "white people against black people" and we have to use other words like "hate crime" or "discrimination" for any other cultural differences?

Spectre
    The United States is beign Balkanized. As in the U.S. is more and more resembling the Balkans (Bosnia, Croatia, Kosovo, Serbia)....race against race for control of the nation. Most political Sceince scholars see this as a disturbing trend...myself included.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Interesting that the coroner stated that the death of this guy was a homicide (as opposed to a suicide or natural death) that was caused by this man's beating and although it was specifically mentioned in the death cert that the physiological evidence indicated that the beating was applied in a proper manner. Most bruises were below the waist with a few on the arms. The coroner basically stated that it was not the cops' fault that this guy died. He was strung out on coke, PCP and methanol and any physical exertion of that type would've killed this guy with his heart condition... What's so interesting about that? The only headlines I saw read "Coroner rules death is a homicide". I didn't see a single headline that said, "Coroner clears cops of wrongdoing" or "Coroner rules suspect was not beaten to death".

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast