User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Soo?

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Soo?

I see a couple threads here about CS night but it doesn't seem that any of them are working,or maybe i'm just too busy in the ns server to notice.
    I haven't really played a lot of CS here at TG in the past, but i've always wanted to play CS with you guys, so if we could get a night set up, or if there already is one just tell me. Also, i dont know where to post this but is there a TFC night? it'd be fun to play that too. I tryied to connect to the server but it gave me that message where the server protocol is older or something, i'm guessing the server just needs to be upgraded? or something on my half?

Also a question about steam, every time i connect to a server it downloads a secrity module, which i guess makes sense.. whatever it does.. but why do i have to DL it every time? or is it every time i connect to a new server?

jackel

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You have to download it everytime you play new server or not.
    I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
    --Douglas Adams

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Big-B
    You have to download it everytime you play new server or not.
    but.. why?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sunday night was supposed to be CS night, but it hasn't happened lately.

TG CS is some of the most fun I've had online anywhere. It would be nice if it could be resurrected at least once a week.
    FROM THE TACTICAL GAMER PRIMER.
    3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tempus
    One problem has been the server auto update hasn't been working like it should be and it seems that Valve likes to issue new updates each and every week now they have steam available....

so the server doesn't get updated but everyone's clients do and there is a connection issue. I will try to remind myself to check out steam this Friday and see if there are any updates and inform Big-B if the server fails to auto update again :?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfie
    Quote Originally Posted by Tempus
    One problem has been the server auto update hasn't been working like it should be and it seems that Valve likes to issue new updates each and every week now they have steam available....

so the server doesn't get updated but everyone's clients do and there is a connection issue. I will try to remind myself to check out steam this Friday and see if there are any updates and inform Big-B if the server fails to auto update again :?
    I play alot of cs.... I will start updating when my client updates.. i thought that the auto updater would have been working by now... But its not
    Its really no problem to update... just one command.
    I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
    --Douglas Adams

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Big-B
    I play alot of cs....
    Where?!? You traitor!! :evil:

Big-B: For some reason I cant post after this post... so i will edit my responce here.

Where?!? You traitor!! :evil:

mapsbycooley.net

69.56.169.91:27015

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    mnn... works now.
    --Douglas Adams

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would always play at tg... if there are ppl on... I have no problem owning all of you.... but theres never anyone there...

I will start having my roomates idle with me... maybe we can breath some life back into this server.
    --Douglas Adams

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nothing, and i repeat, NOTHING was better than TG CS. Office, Deadlock, Shogun...god the list goes on and on. What a game. What a group.

(what ever happened to zebra?)
    "Well axiom is from Russia...because his name sort of sounds like Axis." -Yellow-Asterisk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hehe.. Zebra boy do i still hate to see that name on the other team.

Hello all
    For Some reason God only knows..i been getting back into CS... So i might see you guys around.. or drop me a line on what server you play on... Think i'm going to Try out the one Big B is on.

thx
    Brit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hehe.. Zebra boy do i still hate to see that name on the other team.

Hello all
    For Some reason God only knows..i been getting back into CS... So i might see you guys around.. or drop me a line on what server you play on... Think i'm going to Try out the one Big B is on.

thx
    Brit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, I've been mentioning TG in the AGHLCS newsgroup, so we might see some new faces here as well... I'd really like to see Sunday Night CS take off....

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome back Britney! And just think guys.. All of you who are playing on other servers -- if you would all play here instead, we just might get something going...
    FROM THE TACTICAL GAMER PRIMER.
    3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    just might...but still can't play here.. CS is not one of the free server..and not having a job..i couldn't pay anyways.. oh..well

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast