Welcome to Tactical Gamer

User Tag List

Thread: I have it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have it

And as expected, very strong story. After about 15 minutes you are thrown into a twisted mess that you spend most of the rest of the game trying to untangle. Very impressive on that front. I especially enjoyed the esponiage I worked for a couple of coffee shop owners(sidequest).... :twisted:

As in the demo, some modifications to the Default.ini are required to help the game run smoothly on PC. It tends to default your settings back to initial state everytime you start the game, but loads your settings with your saved games when continuing previous endeavors.

I'll admit, I haven't really noticed unified ammo or the lack of reloading. However, I'm getting right annoyed that I need two shots to the back of a guard's head to take him down. Despite that, I'm significant more frightened by mechanical defenses than I am biologicals.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll have it when I can talk my dad into buying it for me... Which I hope is soon... but I dont know, cuz I just talked him into buying FFX-2

bah, I want my conspiracies
    RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I take what I can get, what can I say?

I turned out to be a big fan on the Final Fantasy series... Its okay, I think I'll have DX2 tomorrow, almost today but I slipped up on the conning bit and I'll have to wait to try again. That and Wal-Mart 's aisles are too narrow, so my dad got claustrophobic and wouldnt stay anymore... We're going somewhere else tomorrow though.
    RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak