Welcome to Tactical Gamer

User Tag List

ns_commandmissile1?

i know it's a deathmatch-like map, but was thinking that once in awhile, it wouldn't/shouldn't hurt to refer for a little killing spree especially when the map is quite adventurous.

so just wondering, would it be okay if we can play on that map once in while?

PS: i'm dying to play that one

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The problem with these maps is that they tend to crash the server. A lot. while they are fun, they would mean a lot more work for the admins. And ns_siege007 is better. oh yeah, i'm pretty sure the name is ns_misslecommand not command missle.

they crash the server? it's just a map....i think

totally balanced. love this map with a passion.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    balanced? lol. The aliens get webs at hive 3, thats what unbalances it, w/o webs rines come up w/ shotties.

Yeah, its only a map, but the games tend to go on too long and then theres too much stuff on the map, server is working too hard, lags the game up, if this continues for too long the server will crash.

Juggernaut
    you have to be kidding me you guys are scared of a few marines with shottys your a skulk run around and if you cant do that start going aliens instead of rines all the time i think a marine bias map would help with the practices for aliens the game is suposed to offer a challenge not just rines running around killing and following whoever..

Juggy

P.S. Im only back for a little while cause we got a foot of snow and we go into a car wreck and got stuck like four times so I'll try too got on the server but Im usually out on the three wheeler spinning cookies but once the snow melts a little is when i will go

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There's no way any admin is going to put this map on this server.

Sorry roger