Welcome to Tactical Gamer

User Tag List

Thread: Resolution

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Resolution

What resolution are you running and why..I have been thinking of changing the resolution that I run the game at but what do you think are the disadvantages and advantages of the resolution you use.
    I may be old but I can still pull the trigger. Because I can't run. That makes me dangerous. :icon_lol:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Resolution

Quote Originally Posted by OSD
    What resolution are you running and why..I have been thinking of changing the resolution that I run the game at but what do you think are the disadvantages and advantages of the resolution you use.

I run mine on 600x800. An important thing you have to do is, ensure that your game resolution is matched to your desktop resolution.

Its thougher on your rig to have them different.

Rob

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1024x768

I think I'm going to try 1280x1024. It'll probably make load times longer though. Maybe I'll try out 800x600. The menu screen is set to that and my monitor always takes a while to switch resolutions.
    JO Guides & Tutorials
    Team Element - It's who you game with.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1024x768
    FROM THE TACTICAL GAMER PRIMER.
    3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't think there are real advantages....just use what you're used to: high enough so your screen isnt cluttered with hud items, and low enough so you don't have to struggle to read the text. Both of these things will distract you from the enemy.