Welcome to Tactical Gamer

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Keep Getting Dis-connected from server?

Anyone know whats going on tonight? I tried to join and Coral see was loaded...and got kicked...then Battle Axe was loaded and I got kicked again?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I get no response from the server.
    FROM THE TACTICAL GAMER PRIMER.
    3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It shows it being down in ASE but the map changed a few times when I was checking it. Weird.
    JO Guides & Tutorials
    Team Element - It's who you game with.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The server is up and running I just left it... there is a problem with the server status page that the server is not on it... but it is running...
    I may be old but I can still pull the trigger. Because I can't run. That makes me dangerous. :icon_lol:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by OSD
    The server is up and running I just left it... there is a problem with the server status page that the server is not on it... but it is running...
    Well, it does not connect through ASE. Incidentally, neither do the other TG servers I have listed in ASE - including the IL2 server. Maybe a network utage at TG?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NippleCorn
    Quote Originally Posted by OSD
    Well, it does not connect through ASE. Incidentally, neither do the other TG servers I have listed in ASE - including the IL2 server. Maybe a network utage at TG?
    Actually only the BF1942 and IL2 servers are down. And they both share the same IP address...hmm!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The server and game server is running and I have played two game on it... try joining with out the ASE...
    I may be old but I can still pull the trigger. Because I can't run. That makes me dangerous. :icon_lol:

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, whatever is causing the ASE problem is also likely what is causing the server status page problem.
    FROM THE TACTICAL GAMER PRIMER.
    3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well its 0600 and i'm up. I checked the server stats and ran a game to see if the server is up and running.

Server stats doesn't show BF running but I got into the game no problem.
    I dunno?

Something quirky is going on.

Rob