Welcome to Tactical Gamer

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I refuse to let it.

this game will not die. if you want coop then coop you will get. for now we will have to call on a few people to help... please anyone with a half decent connection who is willing to host small coop games please speak up.

unfortunatly i would love to myself but i have an ip that wont let others join.... if there is a remedy plase let me know.

so we will have to first see who is willing to host small games. then we can find some times that they are available and work from there..

it will not be coop all the time.. but this game has too much potential to let go to pot..

lets get organised people .. if coop isnt going to vome to us we are going to coop..

this will be temporary and maybe not the best connection speeds but if i can connect from england to 3 other peoples server then most of you should have np...

just until we get somekind of feedback from the dcg

and cant wait for battle over brittain..that has rumorued to have a dcg

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i have a 2 megabit connection and if ppl want to play let me know...
    give me a rough idea when and i will let you know what shifts im on that week and what time i will be home

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    great start i only posted 3 minutes ago... excelent... lets get more interestg and then we will see what times people can do.. want to do ect ect

www.TeamElement.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've hosted a few times without any problems, so all you need to do is ask, and I'll set it up. It might be worthwhile to have some times down when people are available, so that we can get a larger crew together. I've found a half-way decent site with co-op missions, which I'll post here. Does everyone need to d/l the same 3rd party missions to play, or does just the host have to have it? If we all need the same files installed, then we'll have to get a bit more organized. I have nothing against the 8 stock co-op missions that came with the game, but it would be nice to get a bit more variety. I believe Fanatik mentioned he had a whole campaign he downloaded from somewhere, so there is definitely some good stuff out there.

http://www.netwings.org/library/Forgotten_Battles/JonnyC_Missions/

Shad0wRIP
    same here can host aswell just amatter of what shift i'm on.....

also fanatik has a 60 mission campain we might want to look at getting?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have 13 credit hours this term... all online. Thats about 25 to 30 hours per week that i will be sitting at my pc... I can manually change the maps for you guys...untill a better solution comes up. I will try to be on teamspeak while i am doing my home work...if i forget you can aim me at breakbeatbigb...

I only work 15 hours a week... normally from 3 till 8... if needed we can set up someone to manually change them if i am not around.

I also would like you guys to send me links to co-op maps that you guys want on the server.
    I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
    --Douglas Adams

Shad0wRIP
    Ya i was thinking about that not sure if it's possible but like the GR Pub server would it not be possible for all TG memebers to have the password and we can change the map as we need or does server setting access not work the same or simillar as the GR settings do?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Verizon ADSL here I have hosted RvS before and I have some missions downloaded , and will get some more too. Weekends only though. Later

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Big-B
    I have 13 credit hours this term... all online. Thats about 25 to 30 hours per week that i will be sitting at my pc... I can manually change the maps for you guys...untill a better solution comes up. I will try to be on teamspeak while i am doing my home work...if i forget you can aim me at breakbeatbigb...

I only work 15 hours a week... normally from 3 till 8... if needed we can set up someone to manually change them if i am not around.

I also would like you guys to send me links to co-op maps that you guys want on the server.
    well big b you know you can count on me for any help and i am excited by the responses to far.. now all we need to do is get all thins info together.. so..

could people please post what times they might be available on the weekends... m,ainly saturdayt and sundays please..

then we m,ight be able to look at getting weekend games going to start with.

p.s i suggest everyone make haste to dogfight to hone a few skills....

no challenge is too big for TG ... we will have coop with or without ubisoft.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No hosting here, but happy to be a wingman!

Best times are after 7pm EST, or before 2pm EST any day.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks like everybody has gone over to LoMac eh?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For me Squid it's just until the co-op missions get sorted out here--I like IL-2 better.

Shad0wRIP
    Ya we are all just waiting for some IL2 coop....lomac is fun but requires someone hosting all the time we are working on a solution to this tho...

all in all the two are a very different game type one being set wwII and the other modern and both are fun to play in my book

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Roger that....I've been playin the LoMac demo a bit and it's fun too, but my comp may be a bit slow for that one in full combat. We'll have to see. I was absolutely addicted to Janes F/A-18 so it'll be interesting to see if this one takes off

I'm getting better at IL-2, but it's getting pretty boring in SP. I'll be ready when the server is!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    dude, if its not GR or NS its going to die
    From Adam Webb

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast