User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Rubbish

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rubbish

i was absolutly disgusted and not for the first time on thisa issue. 73 easting.. one sided teams.

asked people to even them up and got no reply... ended up leaving...

sickening thing was there were people i recogfnise ignoring the requests to change teams..

please apophis make this a server rule that people have to even up the teams as best as possible.

it was a perthetic game and idiotic twats getting their jollies from a total onesided game that was 6 on 2 then 5 on 3 make me sick...

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Happens all the time....
    FROM THE TACTICAL GAMER PRIMER.
    3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

I am lost, if you know where I am then please feel free to tell me.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah it does, and a rule wont help..

not being an ass, just being honest.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Rubbish

Quote Originally Posted by DudeMan
    sickening thing was there were people i recogfnise ignoring the requests to change teams..
    Are you sure that you got their attention? I feel bad, but I know that I sometimes don't notice when teams are uneven, regardless of which side of the unevenness I'm on...

I'd really like to see autobalance turned on, but there are quite a few people that don't like it. How bout somebody starts a poll about this?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i messaged at least 12 tmes not an exaduration. we got one member diablo to come over but the rest of the ssc guys didnt budge an inch and they would have had to be blind to miss it all.

tghe rule will help becasue it gives the admins a right to threaten action against those who refuse to leave just because their team is on other channel...

how many times have i given up my slot because i am without fail the last one in.. i dont make the teams unfair i suck it up and play without the rest of the tg guyys.

i dont go crying to mummy that boo hoo the big nasty dudeman wont let me play with my freinds... ffs
    i am stilll god damn mad

www.TeamElement.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DudeMan
    i messaged at least 12 tmes not an exaduration. we got one member diablo to come over but the rest of the ssc guys didnt budge an inch and they would have had to be blind to miss it all.
    Oh, I thought you were talking about TG players, or at least some sort of teamplayers....

This doesn't surprise me...

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wish Diablo and Snipermike would help get the rest of SSC with the program. And preferably on TeamSpeak!

Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

43452045524748454146204742204754202d204642424121

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I always switch teams when needed. I also inforce even teams(ask the guy that got banned by me the other day for refusing to switch back to his original team).

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You know Cobra, once you switch teams, it doesn't let you switch back....
    3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Negative Tempus...all you have to do is enter the game, hit 'Enter' to bring up the spawn selection map. At the bottom you'll see 'Suicide' and 'Resume' buttons on the bottom. Click 'Suicide'...you'll die and be able to switch teams.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know how to switch teams.

I find that if I switch teams once, I am unable to do so again. I don't know why.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ahh...sorry about that. Sounded like you didn't know how to do it, or that it could be done. My bad.

While we're on the subject, how does the "auto-balance" feature work? Does "The Man" automatically switch you to an under-manned team when you die? Can you switch teams manually?

I am lost, if you know where I am then please feel free to tell me.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is there a way to lock players out of joing a team if that team has X number of more players then the other team?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd really like to see autobalance turned on, but there are quite a few people that don't like it. How bout somebody starts a poll about this?[/quote]

The problem with this is sometimes you are on a team, then you die, and you respawn on the opposing team. This sucks. To switch teams uninvertantly in the middle of a game? I say we just need to be more observant.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by coldbore
    The problem with this is sometimes you are on a team, then you die, and you respawn on the opposing team. This sucks. To switch teams uninvertantly in the middle of a game?
    Autobalance would NEVER be used unless someone needed to be on the opposing team. If you're on a team that is stronger than the opposing team and you notice it, you should switch on your own, so autobalance doesn't affect you in this situation. If you're on the stronger team and you don't notice it, then you should be glad that autobalance brought it to your attention and switched you, so autobalance doesn't affect you negatively in this situation, either...

I don't understand your statement...

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast