Welcome to Tactical Gamer

User Tag List

Fanatik

TvT last night...

Thanks to the efforts of Logical and the TG staff, several of us had a great TvT game last night.... we did some butt waxing.. we got our butts waxed some... it was a great evening for all! I sure hope we can build up a following of TG players here again... The game was public for awhile, but it didn't take long to degrade into the typical public game of bitching and complaining, and the standard stuff of killing your own team and all that goes with it... Once the game went private with just TG players, it was a lot of fun...
    Chek6... Fanatik

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Glad to hear RvS is still fun for the TG members to play .. Unfortunetly I had to work , but Im here now

Shad0wRIP
    Had a great time last night but as logical was saying we definitly need more maps

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There are more maps on the server... it is just a matter of working out which ones are available for TvT play and which aren't. That was the initial problem with getting the Public server running with anything other than the default map-list.
    Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job. - Douglas Adams

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I tried (for a short time) to join in, but couldn't get onto the server...admittedly while Logical was trying to resolve some critical issues.

After all this time, I feel like an RvS noob!
    Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I still feel likea noob

had a decent turnout tonight.. nice maps in rotation too...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thx again guys great gaming on the TvT server yesterday, looking forward to doing it again . Oh Im off tonight so Im down for what ever ok later

FireMarshal
    Errr... I didn't get a memo on this... damnit... ... Well if ya'll sneek another bit of RvS in.. gimme a holler..

Speaking of... I think we need a messageing system for everyone to communicate... I know myself and many of the staff members use AIM (AOL instant messenger) to communicate.. some of us use trillian to chat on many different chat clients, but mainly AIM. how bout we try to come to a standard or standard suggestion, to where we can see when each other are online and send reminders back and fourth about games or last min games.. whatever... just some incoherent bableing.. carry on...

FireMarshal

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well most of us have our IM capabilities listed already right here in the forums. At the bottom of every post we make is a list of what we use and the ability to add them to your lists. Of course I'm never on mine so that really isn't much of a help.
    Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job. - Douglas Adams