User Tag List

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Halftime Oops!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Halftime Oops!

This is the best picture I found of the "accidental" slip at halftime.

It looks to me like it's covered by a pastie, but just in case...

This may be R rated....view at your own discretion!

http://fatnews.blogspot.com/2004_02_01_fatnews_archive.html#107563710588318361

The Drudge report has a close up right now, not a pastie, some kind of wild nip ring.

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've had a complete void of respect for MTV for well over a decade now, for myriad reasons.

Wyzcrak
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

I am lost, if you know where I am then please feel free to tell me.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Because they're name is "Music Television" and they dont play music?

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MTV.com
    MTV, which produced the halftime show for sister network CBS, issued a statement shortly after the game saying, "The tearing of Janet Jackson's costume was unrehearsed, unplanned, completely unintentional and was inconsistent with assurances we had about the content of the performance. MTV regrets this incident occurred and we apologize to anyone who was offended by it."
    Quote Originally Posted by MTV.com
    MTV was Super Bowl central, so armchair quarterbacks, fair weather fanatics and fans of Janet Jackson and her pasties were definitely in the right place.

They've got ethics until they can make a buck abandoning them.

Wyzcrak

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know I always wear some funky nipple jewelery knowing that my tits are staying covered up

whore....oh hang on I missed the word publicity..

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It was not a pasty. It was a nippleshield with a cross-bar piercing. And it was totally not an accident.
    FROM THE TACTICAL GAMER PRIMER.
    3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tempus
    It was not a pasty. It was a nippleshield with a cross-bar piercing. And it was totally not an accident.
    agreed

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tempus
    And you would know what it is exectly because......

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    oh come on guys jesus christ ...

i am sorry but you americans have some wired hangups... yes they are tits, half the worlds population will have tits.. not forgetting fat men with man boobs...

calm down so she whipped one out.. i liked it, not bad for her age...

fyi i think the funky nipple jewllery is infact the tape and glue that hold the breast plate on.. reason the suit wasn't an all in one is, it is hard to move you need independent parts to give a little bit..

but come on guys... even when the streaker came on..... In England they would show you this person... its a bit of fun.. do you guys somehow think that chilldren watching this are going to become perverts or something.. really please... good on you janet, at her age if all woman had tits like that there would be fewer divorces.....lol

www.TeamElement.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dudeman
    if all woman had tits like that there would be fewer divorces
    And more plastic surgeons.

I am lost, if you know where I am then please feel free to tell me.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree with the Englishman. This is the same crap that happen when Maddona kissed Britney. Do we really care that a 21 year old skank kissed a 50 year old former skank?

Yes, they are tits, I am sure most of us are seen a pair before, they many come in different sizes, shapes, and colors, but they're all generally the same.

god, grow up people... and this coming from me.. you know its bad when James of all people tells you to grow up..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol.. and its wired being called the Englishmen when most peoiple usually follow that up with... duh i thought you were french...duhh....

and btw i thought it was a particulary nice tit compared to some that i have seen..lol

www.TeamElement.com

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dudeman.. Ender.. how many children do you guys have?

Wyzcrak
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    :idea:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyzcrak
    Dudeman.. Ender.. how many children do you guys have?

Wyzcrak
    If just ADULTS watched the Superbowl I would have no problem with this happening, but since this is not the case I do have a problem with it. Children in this world have been to desensitized already, to much drugs, sex, & violence to tv as it is. Also, live television is hard to sensor when you don't know what is coming, staged or not.

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast