Welcome to Tactical Gamer

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When do you fly?

I occasionally see one or two people on the server, but not more. Are you guys still jumping onto private servers?

I'm ready to get my wings!
    New to TG? Start here!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: When do you fly?

I don't think there have been many LOMAC games going on lately. If there are games going on, you'll see players in the channel. If it's not on the TG server then somebody's hosting but still using TS. Anyway, I'll be up for a game Thursday or Friday.
    JO Guides & Tutorials
    Team Element - It's who you game with.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anybody up for some LOMAC missions tonight? I'm itching to get into an F15.
    JO Guides & Tutorials
    Team Element - It's who you game with.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was away last week and this week I've been giving RvS a go but I'm always up for some lock on missions.

Presently I'm trying to get access to my home PC through Rea VNC so I can make some sneaky mission whilst I'm at work. Well the missions won't be sneaky (well maybe a little), just the making of them.

I've been toying with the idea of making a Lock On website. I have 50mb through my ISP. I was thinking a resource centre for decent MP (and SP) missions where people can go and definitley know the missions available are good.

Now that I see TG has a 'tacticalvietnam' site, I'm thinking perhaps this is something that could be done here. It really gets to me that no-one does this sort of thing. There are plenty of sites that provide missions, but none that garuntee quality missions. Perhaps not just for LOMAC. Perhaps for GR, RvS, OFP, IL2 - has this been discussed at all? I'm getting off topic here.

I'm making missions slowly for lock on. If I can get VNC access this'll speed up. Now that I'm pretty well versed in the mission ed, subsequent missions should be good quality. Fanatik is also making quality missions. DL'able missions can be hit and miss.

NB: Fanatik - you can't add trains in unfortunately while I think of it.

As for the missions expect some Mig and Su action as well. The Su-33 is our only carrier craft at the moment and myself and fanatik tested a MP takeoff from a carrier. Adds more dimension to the game and also the Su-33 is capable of multi-role so we can all bomb ground targets and air targets.

Also, with the imminent release of the next patch, TvT should be a lot fairer and will do no end in helping us when we play coop - it's an excellent way to practice.
    Jex.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm up for it. It's been a long time since I've played.

Shad0wRIP

Hey Everyone,

I've been thinking maybe we should designate a game night for both games.

tuesday night 7-? IL2 night
    Thursday nights 7-? LOMAC night

what does every one think and what night and times do you suggest?