Welcome to Tactical Gamer

User Tag List

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post RSR Endorsement Requests

Quote Originally Posted by Zek
    Can we have an official endorsement thread on these forums or something to make the process a little simpler? I can guarantee that more people would endorse if it were that easy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasukefish
    i don't personally see the harm in asking for an endorsements on a TG forum thread, it shows they took the time to register, post, blah blah join the community. Just post your [in-game name] and have whoever wants to endorse them pm [an admin] with the name. no responses to the thread except requests, to keep it clean and spam-free.
    I concur. If you've enjoyed playing on the server and would like to become an RSR, please post your in-game player name in this thread. If you're sufficiently endorsed, an NS admin will send you a private notification that you have been made an RSR.

DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD UNLESS YOU'RE REQUESTING AN ENDORSEMENT FOR YOURSELF. RSRs and members shouldn't post in this thread. No matter what your player status, feel free to PM an admin if you want to endorse someone else for RSR. Do not endorse people in this thread.

Admins shouldn't reply to requests in this thread. An admin will only notify players that are made RSRs, and those notification will be delivered privately.

Wyzcrak
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: RSR Endorsement Requests

*hopes posting here will help him get a slot* anyways ya i'd like to request endorsement for a RSR on the server so i can play there more often without sittin and waiting for a half hour to get on the server when its full

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up Re: RSR Endorsement Requests

hey there. My name is Drew Cook, and i play under the handle RoseMary's Baby. I would like to be considerred for a reserved slot. Although i am not that good at the game yet i play quite regularly and have never had any conflicts with anyone on the server. I am just all about having a good time, lose or win.....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yo,

This is Tempest [nano] requesting an endorsement for your fine server. (it's the only place I can find a decent game of NS anymore). Thanks for all the good games.

Temp

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OH SNAP!
    Greetings this is snappy[nano]... as per recent discussions with admins... I would like to be considered for an RSR spot on your server. The nano refugees have been looking for a home ( really nano is just 2 poor grad students who don't do enough research because of Natural Selection) so don't think we're some l33t clan! Anyway, guys keep up the good work.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

edit: please don't post in this thread unless you're ..... well... just look at the next post. Psi sums it up so eloquently.

Wyzcrak
    Last edited by Wyzcrak; 03-17-2004 at 09:22 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile Re: RSR Endorsement Requests

Hey, my name is Mike i play as tA.globe . I've been playing at your server a lot lately and I like all the teamwork and everyone using mics and not being stupid. So I'd like to request endorsement for your server. Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hurr hurr, endorse me or the gorgie gets it....

EDIT: yay, thanks to whoever endorsed me
    Last edited by kowz0r; 03-18-2004 at 09:35 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Howdy. OP8 (AKA Evan Adams) here, and well mister, I need an endorsment. You see, rubber nipples have more uses than even YOU couldd imagine! They make excelent knee warmers....
    _________
    <OP8-322>
    %#^^^#%

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Note: Recent new RSRs might have noticed that the server wasn't recognizing them as reserved slots. This was a configuration error on the server and should now be resolved. AMX wasn't designed to have so many "admins," but I've recompiled and tested the code that needed modification.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Your slots should be working now. Please do not reply in this thread.

Wyzcrak
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OP8
    Howdy. OP8 (AKA Evan Adams) here, and well mister, I need an endorsment. You see, rubber nipples have more uses than even YOU couldd imagine! They make excelent knee warmers....

I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
    --Douglas Adams

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ding

--Shroom