Welcome to Tactical Gamer

User Tag List

Thread: Freaky History

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Freaky History

Emails such as this one make my days go by so much quicker.

quite freaky..........

How bizarre is this......

Abraham Lincoln was elected to Congress in 1846.
    John F. Kennedy was elected to Congress in 1946.

Abraham Lincoln was elected President in 1860.
    John F. Kennedy was elected President in 1960.

Both were particularly concerned with civil rights.
    Both wives lost their children while living in the White House.

Both Presidents were shot on a Friday.
    Both Presidents were shot in the head.

Now it gets really weird.

Lincoln's secretary was named Kennedy.
    Kennedy's Secretary was named Lincoln.

Both were assassinated by Southerners.
    Both were succeeded by Southerners named Johnson.

Andrew Johnson, who succeeded Lincoln, was born in 1808.
    Lyndon Johnson, who succeeded Kennedy, was born in 1908.

John Wilkes Booth, who assassinated Lincoln, was born in 1839. Lee Harvey Oswald, who assassinated Kennedy, was born in 1939.

Both assassins were known by their three names.
    Both names are composed of fifteen letters.

Now hang on to your seat.

Lincoln was shot at the theatre named 'Ford.'
    Kennedy was shot in a car called 'Lincoln' made by 'Ford.'

Lincoln was shot in a theatre and his assassin ran and hid in a warehouse. Kennedy was shot from a warehouse and his assassin ran and hid in a theatre.

Booth and Oswald were assassinated before their trials.

And here's the kicker...

A week before Lincoln was shot, he was in Monroe, Maryland A week before Kennedy was shot, he was with Marilyn Monroe.

Creepy huh? Send this to as many people as you can, cause; Hey, this is one history lesson people don't mind reading!
    Jex.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Freaky History

Ronnie the spy?
    Ronald Reagan was the only president to have ever worn a NAZI uniform. (He wore it as an actor in a movie)
    I may be old but I can still pull the trigger. Because I can't run. That makes me dangerous. :icon_lol:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oh come on you guys know more stuff to post here and make Jex's day go faster!

The "Zero Factor" and Tecumseh's Curse

Some folks believe that the curse of Indian chief Tecumseh has killed every U.S. President before the end of their term in office, if they were elected in a year that ended with 0. The first victim of the curse was William Henry Harrison, whose troops killed the Indian chief in 1813.

Harrison, elected in 1840, died of pneumonia after serving 31 days in office.

Lincoln, elected in 1860, assassinated.

Garfield, elected in 1880, assassinated.

McKinley, elected to a second term in 1900, assassinated.

Harding, elected in 1920, died of a stroke in 1923.

Roosevelt, elected to a third term in 1940, died of a cerebral hemorrhage in 1945.

Kennedy, elected in 1960, assassinated.

Reagan, elected in 1980, survived an attempted assassination. (Is the curse finally broken? We'll find out sometime in the next decade!)
    I may be old but I can still pull the trigger. Because I can't run. That makes me dangerous. :icon_lol:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OSD
    oh come on you guys know more stuff to post here and make Jex's day go faster!

The "Zero Factor" and Tecumseh's Curse

Some folks believe that the curse of Indian chief Tecumseh has killed every U.S. President before the end of their term in office, if they were elected in a year that ended with 0. The first victim of the curse was William Henry Harrison, whose troops killed the Indian chief in 1813.

Harrison, elected in 1840, died of pneumonia after serving 31 days in office.

Lincoln, elected in 1860, assassinated.

Garfield, elected in 1880, assassinated.

McKinley, elected to a second term in 1900, assassinated.

Harding, elected in 1920, died of a stroke in 1923.

Roosevelt, elected to a third term in 1940, died of a cerebral hemorrhage in 1945.

Kennedy, elected in 1960, assassinated.

Reagan, elected in 1980, survived an attempted assassination. (Is the curse finally broken? We'll find out sometime in the next decade!)
    And the next year to be elected (to hold the pattern) is.. 2000! The current president was elected in 2000. I guess we will have to wait at most 4.5 years to see if the curse is broken.

It's just a good thing that all the wacko consiricy theroists in the US are right-wing, this may just save our current president. (just kiddding of course! )
    --
    CaveDog
    "Go sell crazy somewhere else... we're all stocked up here."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Some of those 'facts' in my post are incorrect btw - I went and checked. However a lot are true. Considering the illuminati thrive on numbers, dates, etc - don't be too quick to dismiss it all
    Jex.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

President Atchison?

A man named David Rice Atchison was President of the United States for one day and didn't even know it. According to the law at the time, if neither the President nor the Vice President were in office, the President Pro Tem of the Senate (Atchinson) became President. On March 4, 1849, President Polk's term had expired and President-elect Taylor could not yet be sworn in because it was a Sunday. Atchinson did not realize that he had been President for a day until several months later. The law that made Atchinson President for a day has since been changed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jex have a nice day.

The Pearl Harbor Conspiracy

The U.S. knew the Japanese were going to bomb Pearl Harbor a full ten hours before the attack on December 7, 1941. American forces intercepted a 14-part Japanese message and deciphered it by 4:37 a.m. Washington time. The message supposedly remained in the code room for 3 hours before President Roosevelt was notified. By 11:00 a.m., the message was transmitted to all areas of the Pacific except Hawaii, where the receiver was supposedly not working. Pearl Harbor finally received the message 3 hours after the attack and after 3000 people lost their lives.

Some historians believe that President Roosevelt deliberately withheld the message from Hawaii in order to provide the U.S. with adequate justification for entering World War II. The ensuing military buildup succeeded where Roosevelt's New Deal had failed, pulling the United States out of the state of bankruptcy on a tide of crimson and steel.
    *The only foreign invasion on the continental U.S. was in Oregon during WWII when a Japanese bomb balloon fell and killed 6 people.

Humm I wonder if there is an Iraq conspiracy? Only the Bush knows

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Its the law of fives!

Jex try reading Foucault's Pendulum by Umberto Eco. It is things like your email back to back for a whole book.
    Wintermute

Play EVE online. It's like being an accounting addict in space.

www.MakePovertyHistory.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OSD
    Jex have a nice day.

The Pearl Harbor Conspiracy

The U.S. knew the Japanese were going to bomb Pearl Harbor a full ten hours before the attack on December 7, 1941. American forces intercepted a 14-part Japanese message and deciphered it by 4:37 a.m. Washington time. The message supposedly remained in the code room for 3 hours before President Roosevelt was notified. By 11:00 a.m., the message was transmitted to all areas of the Pacific except Hawaii, where the receiver was supposedly not working. Pearl Harbor finally received the message 3 hours after the attack and after 3000 people lost their lives.

Some historians believe that President Roosevelt deliberately withheld the message from Hawaii in order to provide the U.S. with adequate justification for entering World War II. The ensuing military buildup succeeded where Roosevelt's New Deal had failed, pulling the United States out of the state of bankruptcy on a tide of crimson and steel.
    *The only foreign invasion on the continental U.S. was in Oregon during WWII when a Japanese bomb balloon fell and killed 6 people.

Humm I wonder if there is an Iraq conspiracy? Only the Bush knows
    This maybe the start of a new comspiracy being let out. http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...bush_critic_dc