Welcome to Tactical Gamer

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WoW beta, Phase 1

"World of Warcraft Beta Test is Now Live!

The first round of emails has gone out, and the North American and Korean World of Warcraft beta tests have officially begun. If you didn’t receive an email, don’t worry; we’ll be adding more testers at the start of each upcoming beta-test phase. Keep an eye on www.blizzard.com for news on when we’ll be opening up the additional phases, because that will be your clue to check the email account you used to sign up. Also, anyone interested in tracking the progress of the beta test can visit our World of Warcraft Community Site, which will contain regular updates as well as general information about the game.

The beta tests for certain languages in Europe and some additional languages in the Asia–Pacific regions will take place at a later date. Please stay tuned to www.blizzard.com and www.blizzard.co.uk for more information. "

Check your emails within the next couple days if you applied, good luck. If you happend to apply and no longer want to participate in the beta, my cousin and I will be glad to beta test the game in your place .

I will be checking my email religiously for the next 2 days.

I love gaming, mmmmmmmm

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: WoW beta, Phase 1

Looks promising, I will be watching carefully as well.
    RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

let me guess another game where you cant do anything to anyone, and the only thing you can do is treadmill for 50000 days and after that you still suck.
    4 and 3 and 2 and 1 when im on the mic the suckas run.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

any idea when the second phase will start?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

my guess: After the first phase is done. But dont quote me on that.

They must have made some big terrible mistake when choosing testers, because they neglected to send me my email.... I forgive them though, with all those whiny people on their forums, one is bound to make such terrible mistakes as that
    RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The game is coming out in November, according to the president of Vivendi Universal. Since they own blizzard i guess it would be right. Plus all of the content is in the game almost.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Turbinator
    The game is coming out in November, according to the president of Vivendi Universal. Since they own blizzard i guess it would be right. Plus all of the content is in the game almost.
    I just realized that I "signed" an NDA, so if anyone of you read what I said, disregard it...