User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Great Server

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up Great Server

Just wanted to thank all of you for running an excellent BF1942 DC server. I especially enjoy the rules. Nothing drives me crazier than to have someone killing you in your main spawn when they've captured all the other flags. How is that fun? Anyway, I am considering becoming a member. I know the $1 trial ends today but I may still join after today. I'm going to play a little more before I make a decision.

Again, excellent job in administration.

Killer_McDermott

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Great Server

Yes Killer it is one hell of a server...the admins will surely appreciate your comments. It was good to game with you...your a helluva team player.
    "On My Commad, Unleash Hell"
    "And Let Slip The Dogs Of War"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Killer_McDermott
    Anyway, I am considering becoming a member. I know the $1 trial ends today but I may still join after today. I'm going to play a little more before I make a decision.

Killer_McDermott
    Decision, WHAT DECISION?????

I personally don't want you joining!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

j/k, you have killed me too many times.....You can't find a better forum or a better bunch of people to talk to or play games with!!!!!!!!

Come join, let the fun begin and Kill me IF YOU CAN Ooooooppppsssss, did I say that out loud, CRAP now I am in for it

+PARADOX+

Thanks Killer. I hope to see you become a member real soon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by +PARADOX+
    Thanks Killer. I hope to see you become a member real soon.
    You know how you always remember your first? Killer was my first tonight.... knife kill that is.... w00t!!!

<I told you I wouldn't let you live it down, Killer. Good to have you here mate>

Speaking of firsts, I <pardon the pun> sucked Ryno into my trap last night on Weapons Bunker. He even looked at my C4 block on the bridge before deciding it must be cool and drove over it. BOOOOM. Then I backed away and waited for him to come again. He did, in a humvee. As he sat there at the hole in the fence on the west side, looking for me while manning his 50 cal, I just slowly sighted him in, took aim on his head and POW.

I think it was the same game later that I gave him a whole 10 count to shoot me off the tower before I sniped him. He never saw the bullet.

And while I'm patting myself on the back for excellent kills <because I am just starting to have them after 2 months(?)>, I gave Death and Maddog something to hop about as I kept sniping them in Inshalla Valley the night before that. I think I made 10 kills off them two in about 5 minutes. Maddog admitted to me afterward that he had no clue where I was <which tells me I was doing it right> and generally made me feel good about my performance.

Probably the best 3 nights I've had on this server. Probably due to the massive upgrade I just did. Anyway, I'm glad you're here. I'm glad I'm here. Let's go to battle!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Talking Re: Great Server

Alright, I did it. I missed the special promotion pricing but I joined. I was basically too lazy to go downstairs last night and get my wallet. I have an excuse, I am still recovering from surgery to my ankle. Am I allowed to add the TG tag now? I saw some posts where some members didn't add them just because. What are your thoughts?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fait_Maker
    You know how you always remember your first? Killer was my first tonight.... knife kill that is.... w00t!!!

<I told you I wouldn't let you live it down, Killer. Good to have you here mate>

Speaking of firsts, I <pardon the pun> sucked Ryno into my trap last night on Weapons Bunker. He even looked at my C4 block on the bridge before deciding it must be cool and drove over it. BOOOOM. Then I backed away and waited for him to come again. He did, in a humvee. As he sat there at the hole in the fence on the west side, looking for me while manning his 50 cal, I just slowly sighted him in, took aim on his head and POW.

I think it was the same game later that I gave him a whole 10 count to shoot me off the tower before I sniped him. He never saw the bullet.

And while I'm patting myself on the back for excellent kills <because I am just starting to have them after 2 months(?)>, I gave Death and Maddog something to hop about as I kept sniping them in Inshalla Valley the night before that. I think I made 10 kills off them two in about 5 minutes. Maddog admitted to me afterward that he had no clue where I was <which tells me I was doing it right> and generally made me feel good about my performance.

Probably the best 3 nights I've had on this server. Probably due to the massive upgrade I just did. Anyway, I'm glad you're here. I'm glad I'm here. Let's go to battle!
    Fait,

That was a good knife in the back you gave me. However, it wasn't a knife but I seem to remember a single stinger to your helicopter ruining your flying experience last night. I know some dispute that all you have to do is point the stinger in the general direction and you get a kill, but it's all I got right now. See you out on the battlefield.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just wanted to thank all of you for running an excellent BF1942 DC server. I especially enjoy the rules. Nothing drives me crazier than to have someone killing you in your main spawn when they've captured all the other flags. How is that fun? Anyway, I am considering becoming a member. I know the $1 trial ends today but I may still join after today. I'm going to play a little more before I make a decision.

Killer_McDermott
    Welcome abord, Killer! It's been great playing with you!

Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

43452045524748454146204742204754202d204642424121

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Re: Great Server

Quote Originally Posted by Psi_RedEye22
    The TG tag is for anyone that simply signs up on the forums and enjoys playing here/other people enjoy playing with. Welcome aboard, Dermott. The new clientelle here is amazing, thinking about re-installing 1942...
    So even if I wasn't a paid member I could still use the TG tag just by registering? Is that because TG isn't really a clan? Which I like, BTW.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So even if I wasn't a paid member I could still use the TG tag just by registering? Is that because TG isn't really a clan? Which I like, BTW.

Correct.. TG is a commnuity. We have individual teams/clans inside of TG both formal and informal. Wearing the TG tag just lets everyone know you're part of the TG community, subscribed member or free member.

Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

43452045524748454146204742204754202d204642424121

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Apophis
    Correct.. TG is a commnuity. We have individual teams/clans inside of TG both formal and informal. Wearing the TG tag just lets everyone know you're part of the TG community, subscribed member or free member.
    Ok. Thank you for the clarification. It doesn't change anything. I have no plans to cancel my membership. I was waiting for the right server to contribute to and so far I have found it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok. Thank you for the clarification. It doesn't change anything. I have no plans to cancel my membership. I was waiting for the right server to contribute to and so far I have found it.

ok now this i like good on you mate, i am a paid member and i play prodominanyly battlefield 1942 now. and if this communuity wasnt the place i love to be at i would have pobably canceled the membership and just played on the free servers. but i think that yeah ok they are being nice and offereing BF free but i am not just a subscribed member of the forums but a member of the whole team. and for that i will pay a membership. i will utilise the paid servers when i want and the free ones care free and all for one lunch a month...

well im too fat anyway.. so ill pay up no problem.

you have a very mature attitude dermoott. hope to be adding you to my buddy list in the servrs very soon... make sure you hop onto team speak mate... you willl see our full list of games. in channels ,....

need any help just find an admin, they have the right people to contact etc etc if they cant do it themselves...

DudeMan |Flight Sims| Admin

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Welcome aboard! Hope to see you game soon.

+PARADOX+

Quote Originally Posted by DudeMan
    ok now this i like good on you mate, i am a paid member and i play prodominanyly battlefield 1942 now. and if this communuity wasnt the place i love to be at i would have pobably canceled the membership and just played on the free servers. but i think that yeah ok they are being nice and offereing BF free but i am not just a subscribed member of the forums but a member of the whole team. and for that i will pay a membership. i will utilise the paid servers when i want and the free ones care free and all for one lunch a month...

well im too fat anyway.. so ill pay up no problem.

you have a very mature attitude dermoott. hope to be adding you to my buddy list in the servrs very soon... make sure you hop onto team speak mate... you willl see our full list of games. in channels ,....

need any help just find an admin, they have the right people to contact etc etc if they cant do it themselves...

DudeMan |Flight Sims| Admin
    http://www.iespell.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by +PARADOX+

no thanks i dont care if anyone can read it... if thy cant they can bite me...lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast