Welcome to Tactical Gamer

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Forum suggestion.

Hey i am kind of tired of people starting conversations on threads that ended like a year ago. You guys may want to think about starting an archive forume where you move all the thread that have not been commented on in the past say month. That way if anyone wants to go back and look at stuff it will be there but people who cannot read dates will not start an argument about some comments made about a game 2 or 3 versions ago.

"just my 2 cents...."

FireMarshal

Re: Forum suggestion.

Although that idea holds merit.. Every forum has a specific topic... If we were to dump all the topics into one archive it would be somewhat difficult to find.. although the search feature is there sometimes its just as easy to go to that forum topic and find it. If I am looking for a post about Ghost Recon I go to the GR forums... I dont want to have to sift through GR, RvS, BF1942, BFVietnam and all the other stuff thats been archived. Thats a pain in the butt.. As well as you never know when someone else may have a comment and they want to toss in there 2 cents, which may bring up more dicussion in that thread.

Also it would also be a pain for the moderators of each topic to have to sift through all of it and consistently archive topics.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Forum suggestion.

Quote Originally Posted by FireMarshal
    As well as you never know when someone else may have a comment and they want to toss in there 2 cents, which may bring up more dicussion in that thread.
    Yes, I enjoy seeing discussions brought "back from the dead" when someone has something interesting to add to it...