Welcome to Tactical Gamer

User Tag List

Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1

    CaptDeath's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Southern Illinois
    Posts
    24
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    just ribbing you guys

    Shaft doesnt mean anything personal hes just messing around ya know getting guys riled up to play oh and he is definetly not a brain surgeon.
    Out numbered,always,outclassed never!

  2.  
  3. #2

    CingularDuality's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Dallas/Ft. Worth area of Texas, USA
    Age
    41
    Posts
    16,861
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: just ribbing you guys

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptDeath
    Shaft doesnt mean anything personal hes just messing around ya know getting guys riled up to play oh and he is definetly not a brain surgeon.
    Yeah, I went a little (OK, a lot) overboard with my response. It's just that, like FM said, his post is exactly the opposite of everything that TacticalGamer is about. We enjoy working together as a team regardless of personal skill. Yeah, stats are fun to look at, and if they're detailed enough, they can be a valuable tool to show you where your weaknesses are, but someone's rank means nothing to me. I'll take a team of TG members over a group of non-teamplaying hotshots any day.

    There's nothing wrong with a little smack talk, either. I don't know why I went off on him like that. I'm sorry.

  4.  
  5. #3

    =Sarc='s Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Ottawa, Canada
    Posts
    3,082
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: just ribbing you guys

    Sometimes a joke is not always obvious, especially in text form. Proofreading a post can help prevent misunderstandings.
    JO Guides & Tutorials
    Team Element - It's who you game with.

  6.  

  7. #4


    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    scotland
    Posts
    4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: just ribbing you guys

    Yeah guys seriously , i was just pocking a bit of fun at ya's nothing personal in it .

    I mean i do it often enough during a game . i just like to tease hehe . Nothing ment by it . If you read my original thread ull see it wasnt ment to be taken seriously .

    And death i have my dreams , ill be a brain surgen one day !!! you mark my words !! lol , but for now ill stick to whipen ur butt ( not in a kinky way i may add ) .


    Shaft

  8.  
  9. #5

    CaptDeath's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Southern Illinois
    Posts
    24
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: just ribbing you guys

    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT
    Yeah guys seriously , i was just pocking a bit of fun at ya's nothing personal in it .

    I mean i do it often enough during a game . i just like to tease hehe . Nothing ment by it . If you read my original thread ull see it wasnt ment to be taken seriously .

    And death i have my dreams , ill be a brain surgen one day !!! you mark my words !! lol , but for now ill stick to whipen ur butt ( not in a kinky way i may add ) .


    Shaft
    ill take that bet lol
    Out numbered,always,outclassed never!

  10.  
  11. #6

    CingularDuality's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Dallas/Ft. Worth area of Texas, USA
    Age
    41
    Posts
    16,861
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: just ribbing you guys

    Quote Originally Posted by eternal
    Maybe you should change your sig when you post things like that.
    No way, it's even better now that my stats are all negative!

  12.  

  13. #7

    THRASH's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    NewHampshire
    Posts
    16
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: just ribbing you guys

    all i have to say is "pffffff"

  14.  
  15. #8

    CingularDuality's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Dallas/Ft. Worth area of Texas, USA
    Age
    41
    Posts
    16,861
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: just ribbing you guys

    Quote Originally Posted by eternal
    Maybe you should change your sig when you post things like that.
    But notice that you talked me into it...

  16.  

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Back to top