Welcome to Tactical Gamer

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Where are all of the BF players?

I noticed that only 14-15 ppl have played long enough to be tracked on bftracks. That's only 15 ppl playing three or more hours in the past two weeks and I know some of those listed are carry overs from the end of last month. Not a good TG showing. I know I've been out of town and absent from the server.

Are other TGers playing other games? Are they tired of BF? The lack of TGers also means less pubbies will jump on the server since it's empty... which means less new TGers.

Do we need to get a BF night going again? Maybe not every week, but at least twice a month?
    |TG-12th| asch

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Where are all of the BF players?

I've noticed the decline in BF play. Once in a while there will be a pretty good game going but the other times I don't know what they're doing. Some may be playing the Joint Ops demo but there hasn't been much play lately. Overall, I don't think I've seen many on any TG server lately. It must be the warm weather.
    JO Guides & Tutorials
    Team Element - It's who you game with.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I thought it was just me that noticed that. When I played last night between 8:00 p.m. and 9:30 p.m. it was just me and 6 or so non TG members. Two of the regular SSC players were there, Capt. Death and Shaft. I personally am not sick of BF1942 DC but due to the lack of turnout I haven't been on very much. Well, actually I log on and see that no one is there and then log off. I am starting to go into withdrawls.

I think a BF1942 night once or twice a month might not be a bad idea, IMO.

[volun]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry, I haven't been in much of a mood to play lately

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I try to get on when I can, BF is still my #1 game (I did DL and have played some JO though, but its nothing compared to DC for me, for now anyway) There generally isnt anyone on so I go to another server. I'd much prefer to play with TG people but a game with 6 people total isnt that much fun. All though, I have played many 1 on 1 or 2 on 2 games only because it was with TG people. My problem also is that I am in sunny california, so everyone gets on and quits before I even get home some times. Or one game into it people are heading for bed. If you put together a twice a month DC night I will do my best to be there. Anyway we can password a team that night so it can be TG versus?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I too have noticed the absence of key players, well.............. most of them actually. Every time I log on, it is usually Shaft or soem other SSC guy. We have had a few games kickin butt on pubbies, but it is not the same without the TG players. WHERE ARE YOUUUUUUUUUUUU?? What do you say we set up a date to have another massive match like the ones we used to play. Say Friday or Saturday? Friday is best for me but the wife and girlfriend are going to be here so I might not be on till later. BUT I will be on both nights.
    Find it, Sight it, Shoot it! :icon24:

FireMarshal

Quote Originally Posted by Psi_RedEye22
    Playing GR. That about sums it up.
    That about sums it up incorrectly...

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My suggestion would be to get people's competitive juices flowing again. Start some kind of league or something. Might be harder now because we have fewer players.

Some time ago, I approached some people here about starting a TG team that would play competitively against other clans/servers. However, I was told that the bf1942 admins were in the process of doing the same thing on their own and that my effort would interfere with theirs... Well, it's 3 months later, and nothing has happened.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm kinda the same way as Total and Tempus... When I started, I became a member not only because of my friendship with Paul... but because I liked the guys I was playing with... Apophis, Para, Ryno, Dude, Shaft, Total, Cing, Asch, Wolfie, .... Then we had some more members join up and every night was kickbutt time... Memory, Killer, Maddog.... Now I see Killer and that's pretty much it. Apophis kicked my butt last night, which was loads of fun for me....

You guys get into the game more and you'll see me more frequently... Frankly, I'm tired of playing with pubbies who don't play like TGers.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I jumped on right now (Weds. 7:45 my time) and I couldnt play because my fiance it adding parts into my site and its eating up all my bandwidth. Looked like it would be fun though TG vs. SSC.... oh well Lag made it un playable sorry I didnt stick around Fait and Killer.... ooohhhh she just finished I'm gonna try again

I've also been real busy trying to get my site rolling. Its a lot of work and very time consuming.

on a side not: I hope to meet up with Paul tomorrow and also plaster the E3 parking lot with flyers for gamers.memory.net

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Spring and Summer time about sums it up here... To much going on, on the outside to be inside. Even the weather is not cooperating with computer game play, Meaning its not raining, Golf clubs, on the back of the motorcycle headed for the golf course as soon as the sun comes up! then into the pool for a refresh and back to the golf course... Ahhhhhhhhhhhh. Then the sun goes down. Sleep. Repeat, stuck in a good rut.
    I may be old but I can still pull the trigger. Because I can't run. That makes me dangerous. :icon_lol:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I play DC everyday. Only on TG if I see someone on. I dont really like to idle these days, because I dont want to waste my gaming time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

just finished my last exam last night.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I still play everyday just not on tg because noone else does. but if you wanna play my ts server is 216.111.25.230:8767. feel free to stop by and we can play and keep our skills sharp.
    Out numbered,always,outclassed never!

+PARADOX+

I was very busy the last couple of weeks. I'm free now and ready to get back to playing.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast