Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Codemaster Soldiers: Heroes of WWII

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Codemaster Soldiers: Heroes of WWII

Ok, I went to E3 and viewed a few RTS titles hereís my take on them. Viewed from gamers respective.

Heroes I was impressed with the game play. You will have direct control of individual units or have command control as with any game you'll have to get used to the changing of the keys.

There will be an in game replay mode you will be able to pause and fast-forward, reverse. The graphics are amazing high end, I was playing the demo on a AMD 64 with the new ATI Radeon X800 there was a little lag at the beginning of the game but of course this is just a demo. Hopefully they will have that issue taken care of before shipping at the end of June.
    The video is a hefty 49 MB maybe Apo can up load it on to the site for consumption
    Watching the soldierís climb into their vehicles was great. I took out a German panzer Faust and ran over picked up his panzer Faust and then used it against his units. The game play will be ground breaking anything is possible you have control of basically every thing. For further ideas of the game down load their 5 minuet in game walk through itís worth the watch.
    Get the video here.