Welcome to Tactical Gamer

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up All you ofp fans/playersout there

Hi guys/gals i am a new member to the tacticalgamer community. I am a avid fan of ofp and always willing to play, my msn is [email protected] and my yahoo/ email is [email protected], i only check the yahoo email often, other games i play are Ghost Recon, Raven Shield, Hidden and Dangerous2, Motogp2,Tribes2 on occasion, and MOHAA and MOHAA Spearhead. Oh by the way we got any other motorcycle guys/gals out there? I own a 2003 hondaRC51 and a 1998 cbr 600f3, oh yah when in the servers my gamename is usafcrewchief cause i am a hh-60 crew chief stationed at moody afb ga, not much to do in the area so i turn a lot of my free time to the games i love and the motorcycles i love hehe have fun all later

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: All you ofp fans/playersout there

Frij is a motorcycle guy I think. Welcome! Hope to see you in the GR servers.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by obuff55
    Hi guys/gals i am a new member to the tacticalgamer community. I am a avid fan of ofp and always willing to play, my msn is [email protected] and my yahoo/ email is [email protected], i only check the yahoo email often, other games i play are Ghost Recon, Raven Shield, Hidden and Dangerous2, Motogp2,Tribes2 on occasion, and MOHAA and MOHAA Spearhead. Oh by the way we got any other motorcycle guys/gals out there? I own a 2003 hondaRC51 and a 1998 cbr 600f3, oh yah when in the servers my gamename is usafcrewchief cause i am a hh-60 crew chief stationed at moody afb ga, not much to do in the area so i turn a lot of my free time to the games i love and the motorcycles i love hehe have fun all later

Woohoo! More OFP players!!

Welcome abord, obuff!

I had a 1995 Kawi GPZ 1100 up until today.. I just sold it. It was rather hearbreaking watching them taking it away on a truck.. So i'm currently bike-less, but I certainly do still consider myself a biker! :-)

Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

43452045524748454146204742204754202d204642424121

Emanon

96 Sus GSX-F (Katana) 750

Its old school but my first bike.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Aww Aphos, well sometimes we gotta do what we gotta do. But dont feel do bad i am down here in south Ga and no such thing as a curve down here lol so kinda boring rideing the ol 51 upright all the time. But there is a motorcycles only road course bout 30 miles south of me so soon as my new leathers come I am there , but anyways once a biker always a biker www.crashclub.net is a cool forum to hang out in and join. They are all from Ca for the most part but still great chat in there later all

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can't wait to have a game with you in OFP!

Make sure you get set up with TeamSpeak and jump on to see if we're on there. When we play, we tend to lock the server.
    JO Guides & Tutorials
    Team Element - It's who you game with.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wow.... an OFP/GR guy AND a sportbiker.

Welcome aboard obuff.

Jump on the teamspeak server and idle in the OFP channel, you'll probably find others joining soon after. If not, jump on one of the GR servers, almost always someone playing....

And I'm a v-twin convert myself... went from a zx7 to a ducati 750ss....