Welcome to Tactical Gamer

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Headin out again

Well folks, clock is ticking and and I'm running out of days. Past few weeks have been an absolute blast playing here again, glad to see the spirit and the gameplay has not waned in my absence. Very nice seeing all the old goats here as well as the new kids on the block. Crowd here just keeps on growing and its awesome, maybe next time I stop in we'll have some real killer stuff goin on, hell maybe NS'll be damn near fixed

I'll be leaving this upcoming saturday and I'm not sure how long it'll be till I can get back on the internet. If any of you live on the east coast near norfolk, VA drop a PM with a number and we'll see about meetin up in the real world maybe(tycho for sure)). I'll probably be on and off the next few days but dont expect a lot of me, will be doin a lotta wrapping up here at home.

Thanks for the good times and keep the good games goin.

Jordan "Eclipse" Daymond

tycho

Re: Headin out again

See ya stinky! And PM is on the way sir!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse
    Well folks, clock is ticking and and I'm running out of days. Past few weeks have been an absolute blast playing here again, glad to see the spirit and the gameplay has not waned in my absence. Very nice seeing all the old goats here as well as the new kids on the block. Crowd here just keeps on growing and its awesome, maybe next time I stop in we'll have some real killer stuff goin on, hell maybe NS'll be damn near fixed

I'll be leaving this upcoming saturday and I'm not sure how long it'll be till I can get back on the internet. If any of you live on the east coast near norfolk, VA drop a PM with a number and we'll see about meetin up in the real world maybe(tycho for sure)). I'll probably be on and off the next few days but dont expect a lot of me, will be doin a lotta wrapping up here at home.

Thanks for the good times and keep the good games goin.

Jordan "Eclipse" Daymond
    Good luck to you and hurry back !!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cya again soon
    Wintermute

Play EVE online. It's like being an accounting addict in space.

www.MakePovertyHistory.com

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Only thing that sucks is that I didn't get in more games with you. It's been great seeing you on the server when I wasn't able to play, though, and I enjoyed being in the few games you and I played together. It was certainly very nice having you back. Best of luck with your pursuits.

We always appreciate you popping in when you can, be it on the server or in the forums.

Be well.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Emanon

I've herd this story before.............

Good luck.
    Last edited by Emanon; 05-20-2004 at 06:35 PM.