Welcome to Tactical Gamer

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Server situation

The server is demanding better benefits. We're currently in negotiations and will have the server back online as soon as possible.

... damn unions...
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

FireMarshal

Re: Server situation

I will be setting up a Temp NS server. Check back here in the next 30 min for server details.

FireMarshal

Almost Done... Server Information Pending.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FireMarshal
    Almost Done... Server Information Pending.
    --
    CaveDog
    "Go sell crazy somewhere else... we're all stocked up here."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So, yeah. Any ETA on the real server?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Patience, grasshopper...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hurry the hell up FireMarshal

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Psi_RedEye22
    But we need NS or all of our heads will simultaneously asplode.
    Asplode? Sounds like assplode, and that don't sound too good either. I can't live without NS. Me need NS server.....and brains.

ImWithStupid

My head *will* explode because STEAM IS NOT STARTING. Gods above I hates it!

I think the only thing left is a re-install. grrrr.....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

209.19.57.67:27015

FireMarshal

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma
    Hurry the hell up FireMarshal
    Talk like this WILL get you banned... I will tell you I could have made this on a private server in 5 min. It took me a lot longer for you non - memebers to play. If it is not appreciated I can surly remove it and you can wait till monday or so to play when the reguler server is up.

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

heh. Good idea, actually.

Enigma gets two weeks to grace other servers with his presense.

You were joking? You missed.

You were serious? That's a shame.

FM did a top notch job of making our server literally mirrored on another box just so we can enjoy some good NS for 72 hours until we get our standard box back. That deserves respect, if nothing else.

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FireMarshal
    If it is not appreciated I can surly remove it and you can wait till monday or so to play when the reguler server is up.
    Speaking only for myself, I appreciate the effort to get this working. I'm not sure I could have satisfied my 'team-play NS jonesing' otherwise.

Do you guys ever get the feeling we have too many good comms on the server? I wouldn't mind comming every once and a while, but there's always somebody better willing to do it...I need practice! I blame everybody for this problem, but particularly Wyzcrak, Pokerface, Tycho, and Firemarshall. But especially Wyzcrak. Those were some good games tonight...

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Having good commanders on the server is one of the best times to practice your commanding. Not only can they help you if you're prepared to listen quickly and carefully when things get crazy (and/or they'll respect your desires that you be allowed to go it alone until the game's over, when all can discuss), but they also make some of the best marines you'll ever command (well, except me.. I can't aim and just give orders from the ground).

FireMarshal

Hey you wana comm? GO for it.. Its how I learned.. Tycho and Poker and Wyz all told me to jump in and do it.. win or lose I always learned something.. and still do. If anyone gripes about a new comm trien to learn or even a comm trying to get better.. they will have a problem... they will get over it or be kicked.. I encourage people to learn and try it!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast