Welcome to Tactical Gamer

User Tag List

Thread: New CS Update

Widowmaker

New CS Update

There has been some new CS updates. The first is they finally made the cross hairs ajustable in your Options menu. Now you can adjust them from AutoSized or Small ,Medium and Large. Just Open your Options Menu and you will see them there. Also you can go from solid to a Transparent Crosshair. The other Update They finally went and put in the Option of using either CS Old School skins or the new CZ skins.

I Personly havent seen the new skins due to the fact I use CS|RU realizium Mod but i hear people seem to like the Option of using either or.....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: New CS Update

I like the new crosshair size changing feature they added, but other than that I think all of the recent patches have been just horrible.

As for the skins, I never liked default CS skins, CS classic or CZ. I used to use the CS:RU pack but it became pretty unsatisfying after a few rounds. I was looking around for awhile and I actually found some pretty damn good skins on CSNation and the Clan of the Dead Goat Gunshop that are pretty nice and realistic (although have of them aren't the original weapons in CS.)

I miss the old CS realism pack for 1.5, too bad it was never remade for 1.6 =(

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i wish it was 2002 still, i could be playing cs 24/7 again

cs is just too frustrating now
    From Adam Webb

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Overlag
    i wish it was 2002 still, i could be playing cs 24/7 again

cs is just too frustrating now
    It's kind of difficult to play 24/7 when you have no CS server (according to the server list on the TG website). And as that is the case then I hope Paul won't object if I remind you about us CS players on the other side of the pond, still going strong at dMw. I miss the old N42 start up days, they were cool, but I get my fix at dMw now most evenings

Pop over for a game some time, it would be nice to see you again. We're there most evenings from 8pm GMT (3pm EST) although cut us some slack during the European Championships over the next 2 weeks eh as we're all watching the telly in stead

TL.
    -=[dMw]=-TeaLeaf
    deadmen.co.uk
    Vanilla cleared in vanilla. TBC cleared in TBC.
    Heroic WotLK cleared. Awaiting Cataclysm.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eternal
    Too bad it's overseas and horribly lagerific.. Damn that big pond.
    i never complained.......funny how you expect brits to play in the US but you lot dont want to even try playing over here.....sigh
    From Adam Webb

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Overlag
    i never complained.......funny how you expect brits to play in the US but you lot dont want to even try playing over here.....sigh
    A winnar!!!!!!!!!

/awaiting reply

I do what I can.

cpgf: (n.) Acronym describing a significant other who has not yet acheived full spousal status and is in possession of a cable modem; of note because at YOUR house, you still have dial-up -- and crappy dialup at that.