Welcome to Tactical Gamer

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fairtax Group Information

This would probably interest only those in Ohio, but I received this in email and thought it was nice to share for those like-minded individuals.

Dear FairTax Supporter:

Please allow me to introduce myself. I am a volunteer regional director for Ohio FairTax. I am delighted to announce that we are opening up a FairTax Roundtable for the state of Ohio. The Ohio FairTax Roundtable will use Yahoo!'s chat group technology to bring together FairTax supporters from around the state. Send an email to the email address below. Yahoo will send you a confirmation email and you may reply and be added.

Subscribe here today: [email protected]

The Ohio FairTax Roundtable will make it easy for FairTaxers in OH to:

1. Meet and develop strategies to promote the FairTax with other supporters.
    2. Exchange information about the FairTax positions of the state's elected leaders.
    3. Have a place to get FairTax questions answered.
    4. Obtain access to FairTax literature on the many benefits of the FairTax.
    5. Plan and coordinate FairTax events.

For example, in the state of Georgia, we have been actively promoting this concept for about 5 weeks now, and the results have exceeded our expectations. We have over 300 members in our Georgia FairTax Roundtable. FairTaxers statewide are communicating with each other and are both independently and collaboratively working on various projects to move the proposal ahead.

It is very obvious that this tool will enable us to accelerate our momentum and move toward a day when April 15 is indeed just another beautiful spring day.

I ask that you please take a minute to forward an e-mail to the address below. It's just that simple. This is a political campaign year, and we have an opportunity to move the FairTax out front in the public policy debate. Don't just subscribe -- pass this e-mail along to all of your friends who have an interest in a fairer, simpler, economically constructive tax system.

I look forward to your contributions to the Ohio FairTax Roundtable.

Marilyn Rickert
    FairTax Volunteer Regional Director -- OH
    OH FairTax Yahoo Group Moderator

Ohio Yahoo group subscribe link:

[email protected]

You received this e-mail because you joined our list through our online registration, e-mail newsletter, petition, direct mail effort or phone bank. If you do NOT wish to receive e-mail updates about the FairTax, please pardon our e-mail (and accept our apology). You may reply to this message with the word 'remove' and your original registration e-mail address in the subject line to be removed from our e-mail list.

Contributions to Americans For Fair Taxation are not tax deductible because we lobby for you in Washington, D.C.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Fairtax Group Information

Thanks for the info Fait

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here is the national site which explains the bill:
    http://www.fairtax.org/

It's really gaining steam and I highly encourage everyone to read more about it. I have read a bit on it, and listened to interviews with my Senators and one of the initiators of the bill. I really think it makes a lot of sense. It will be a huge uphill battle because the IRS, CPAs, and many other peoples' livelyhoods are at stake. But so are ours!

Nutshell:
    NO income tax. Only a national sales tax. The more you spend the more tax you pay. No more loopholes for corps or the rich with shelters. If your poor there is an exemption up to a certain income limit. Tourists, criminals, tax evaders, illegal aliens and others will all now pay tax where they weren't before! It encourages savings and you get your money FIRST instead of the gov't "witholding" it and deciding how much of YOUR money they are going to give back to you.....where do I sign!
    New to TG? Start here!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by USN_Squid
    Here is the national site which explains the bill:
    http://www.fairtax.org/

It's really gaining steam and I highly encourage everyone to read more about it. I have read a bit on it, and listened to interviews with my Senators and one of the initiators of the bill. I really think it makes a lot of sense. It will be a huge uphill battle because the IRS, CPAs, and many other peoples' livelyhoods are at stake. But so are ours!

Nutshell:
    NO income tax. Only a national sales tax. The more you spend the more tax you pay. No more loopholes for corps or the rich with shelters. If your poor there is an exemption up to a certain income limit. Tourists, criminals, tax evaders, illegal aliens and others will all now pay tax where they weren't before! It encourages savings and you get your money FIRST instead of the gov't "witholding" it and deciding how much of YOUR money they are going to give back to you.....where do I sign!
    You know.. I read that stuff on Fairtax.org and it seemed like a good bill. You want to know what the last straw for me was? Greenspan. Al Greenspan supports that bill for Fairtax and I think the world of Greenspan. Where do I sign?