Welcome to Tactical Gamer

User Tag List

I am lost, if you know where I am then please feel free to tell me.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I will be home all day today...

... injuried myself at work yesterday and was told to stay home today. So since I will be home all day, I suppose I can get in a couple of games of ns

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: I will be home all day today...

First week on the jerb and you injured yourself??

Ah, man.....
    I do what I can.

cpgf: (n.) Acronym describing a significant other who has not yet acheived full spousal status and is in possession of a cable modem; of note because at YOUR house, you still have dial-up -- and crappy dialup at that.

I am lost, if you know where I am then please feel free to tell me.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

week and a half... and its only a spranked ankle.. nothing too bad. I was all ready to work today and they told me not to come in that they will see me monday.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I took off work at 9am today after a 15 hour stint in San Antonio yesterday. I had planned to get a broken part replaced on my suspension system, but it wont be in till Tuesday. When my co-worker commented that I could just game all day, I realized that for once: the people I game the most with are mostly over 20 with jobs. So, I just slept till 3pm.

Good times......

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TheFeniX
    I took off work at 9am today after a 15 hour stint in San Antonio yesterday. I had planned to get a broken part replaced on my suspension system, but it wont be in till Tuesday. When my co-worker commented that I could just game all day, I realized that for once: the people I game the most with are mostly over 20 with jobs. So, I just slept till 3pm.

Good times......
    Too bad for you...Friday (the 25th) was my birthday, so I took the day off. If for nothing else, than to not have any obligations for about 5+ hours. The only thing on a schedule that day was a haircut and picking up my daughter from daycare at the end of the day.

My lovely wife didn't even call to check up on my. GOD, the lack of an itenerary was refreshing. The best b'day I could ask for.

Anyway, I was online at various points of the day, and it's just a shame you were sleeping because I would have made you cry like a little girl. <jk>