Welcome to Tactical Gamer

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Should the records have been released ?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

0 0%
  • No

10 100.00%

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Something wrong here !

There is something fundamentally wrong, when a judge can release sealed records that both husband, and wife asked to keep sealed. What right does the Chicago Tribune have to request this ??

http://www.usatoday.com/news/politic...-25-ryan_x.htm

Thoughts ?

edit...I would have posted the link to the Chicago Tribune, but you have to register to read it, and I'm not wasting my time, or yours

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Something wrong here !

That poor, poor boy. The bit about both parents wanting it sealed for the sake of their son might be a sop to the constituents but I'd like to think it's 100% true. Either way, the only political child I can think of that I've felt sorrier for is Chelsey Clinton (I still hate the way people picked on her looks, truly devestating for a teenager). A 9-yr-old son, though, what has that got to do to you, emotionally & mentally? On TOP of what was probably a messy divorce to begin with?

If both parents truly wanted the documents sealed - ESPECIALLY for the sake of a child - then the Trib suing for the information is a breach of privacy quite as horrible to me as anything the Patriot Act could stir up. That's not Freedom of the Press, that's Abuse by the Press. That's not The People Have a Right To Know, that's Nosy People Just Want To Know Because It's A Celebrity.

I did have a right to know that President Clinton lied under oath and whether or not he committed a crime against US laws, but I did NOT have a right to know the situation he lied about (much less the details). If more people understood and believed that the media wouldn't get the support it needs to destroy people's personal lives. "Absence of Malice" anyone?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I guess resistance is futile...

It's pretty stupid of the Tribune to release the records. They may think the public has the right to know about whatever he's done but the child should really hear any weird stuff from the parents. The child is more important in this matter.
    JO Guides & Tutorials
    Team Element - It's who you game with.

Widowmaker

Thats Bulloney the tribune should have No right to that Info period. Thats just sick that they want to release that info or that they even requested it......

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Widowmaker
    Thats Bulloney the tribune should have No right to that Info period. Thats just sick that they want to release that info or that they even requested it......

I guess the Tribune has the right to request it... but the friggin judge that unsealed those documents ?? Ta heck's he thinkin' ???

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The judge is probably a sick mofo that wants to know what happened between the two.
    JO Guides & Tutorials
    Team Element - It's who you game with.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation Re: Something wrong here !

I believe that Moore should've done something on both the good side and bad side of Bush. To just concentrate on the bad isn't fair to anyone. But I do think that Bush could've done a better job as a president.

I'm a supporter of peace, but I believe that it cannot be obtained without nessesary wars. And I hate how the Gov. is trying to control us with fear, its a bunch of crap. We have a good government, but there are some corrupt people running it, who are more interested in appearance and control than actually making this country a better place.

Make your own decisions,
    The worst choices are those influenced by others.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ok, off topic in a 5 month dead thread...... good first impression there sparky. I was waiting on the ad............... so, whats your angle?
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -Albert Einstein
    The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity. -Harlan Ellison

If all else fails: "rm -rf /"