User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post your Kerry/Bush jokes here...

Let's chill and make fun of both of 'em

One sunny day in 2005, an old man approached the White House from across
    Pennsylvania Avenue, where he'd been sitting on a park bench.

He spoke to the Marine standing guard and said, "I would like to go in and meet with President Kerry."

The Marine replied, "Sir, Mr. Kerry is not President and doesn't reside here.

"The old man said, "Okay," and walked away.

The following day, the same man approached the White House and said ! to
    the same Marine, "I would like to go in and meet with President Kerry"

The Marine again told the man, "Sir, as I said yesterday, Mr. Kerry is not president and doesn't reside here."

The man thanked him and again walked away.

The third day, the same man approached the White House and spoke to the very same Marine, saying "I would like to go in and meet with President Kerry."

The Marine, understandably agitated at this point, looked at the man and said, "Sir, this is the third day in a row you have been here asking to speak toMr. Kerry. I've told you already that Mr. Kerry is not the President and doesn't reside here. Don't you understand?"

The old man answered, "Oh, I understand. I just love hearing it!"

The Marine snapped to attention, saluted, and said, "See you tomorrow sir."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Post your Kerry/Bush jokes here...

Best jokes come from the subjects themselves, See link in Signature for Joke.
    RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hahaha. I don't know where you got that, phyllis, but its funny.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

C'mon guys....let's have some Bushy jokes too(I probably shouldn't word it that way....)

A popular bar had a new robotic bartender installed. It could not only dispense drinks flawlessly, but also -- like any good bartender --engage in appropriate conversation.

So a man enters the bar, orders a drink, the robot serves him a perfectly prepared cocktail, then asks him, "What's your IQ?"

The man replies, "150." And the robot proceeds to make conversation about Quantum physics, string theory, atomic chemistry, and so on.

The customer is very impressed and thinks, "This is really cool." But he decides to test the robot. He walks out of the bar, turns around, and comes back in for another drink.

Again, the robot serves him the drink and asks him, "What's your IQ?"
    The man responds, "100." And immediately the robot starts talking, but this time, about football, baseball, cheerleaders, and so on.

Really impressed, the man leaves the bar and decides to give the robot one more test. He goes back in, the robot serves him and asks, "What's your IQ?"
    The man replies, "50." And the robot says, "So, you gonna vote for Kerry?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by phyllis
    C'mon guys....let's have some Bushy jokes too(I probably shouldn't word it that way....)
    No, you probably shouldn't have:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New money if Senator Kerry is elected:

"We make jokes about it but the truth is this presidential election really offers us a choice of two well-informed, opposing positions on every issue. OK, they both belong to John Kerry, but they're still there." —Jay Leno

"They say John Kerry is the first Democratic presidential candidate in history to raise $50 million in a three-month period. Actually, that's nothing. He once raised $500 million with two words: 'I do.'" —Jay Leno

"This is so weird. I saw the new John Kerry campaign commercial and he says, 'I'm John Kerry and I approve of this message — if I have one.'" —Craig Kilborn

"During last night's debate, John Kerry and John Edwards were so friendly to each other some political experts think that they may end up running together. In fact Kerry and Edwards were so friendly, President Bush accused them of planning a gay marriage." —Conan O'Brien

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CingularDuality
    No, you probably shouldn't have:
    LMAO ....I have that one on the hdd somewhere...couldn't find it...that's classic

Thanks for the Leno stuff...I don't watch Jay....but I like his humor