Welcome to Tactical Gamer

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Help! Paypal problem

So, it seems I had a previous account with Paypal. I can not remember the email address, never mind the password, and hell who knows what ISP I was using. The result is: I can't use my credit card to pay for TG because it is already associated with another account. I have called their support number and listened to their stupid robot tell me its a common problem and direct me back to their homepage. So I go their help section and get menu driven for my question. I free formed it in text and waited for their response. So far nothing more tha a benifits of Penpal page with more links. Anyone else encounter this? I want to pay, but these guys aren't being my pal. Some of the worst customer support I have ever seen. Don't they know they have to make it Embalmer proof?

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Help! Paypal problem

Quote Originally Posted by Embalmer
    So, it seems I had a previous account with Paypal. I can not remember the email address, never mind the password, and hell who knows what ISP I was using. The result is: I can't use my credit card to pay for TG because it is already associated with another account. I have called their support number and listened to their stupid robot tell me its a common problem and direct me back to their homepage. So I go their help section and get menu driven for my question. I free formed it in text and waited for their response. So far nothing more tha a benifits of Penpal page with more links. Anyone else encounter this? I want to pay, but these guys aren't being my pal. Some of the worst customer support I have ever seen. Don't they know they have to make it Embalmer proof?
    Have you tried entering all of the e-mail addresses that you use?

You can create a new account with PayPal and they will send you via snail-mail a letter containing a code needed to activate your new account with your existing credit card. I know H-Hour had to go through this process so he might be able to fill in some more details on this one.

If I were you, I would just start trying any of your current/old e-mail addresses. Once you find the e-mail address you used, you might be able to guess/remember the password.

Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

43452045524748454146204742204754202d204642424121

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL!

Glad you're all fixed.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i have no credit card....so i'll have to try another alternative, but one day when i can finally get a credit card, i'm gonna pay via paypal.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nightfire
    i have no credit card....so i'll have to try another alternative, but one day when i can finally get a credit card, i'm gonna pay via paypal.
    You can also use a debit card if you have one of those. I use a debit card for my PayPal and it works just fine.

[volun]

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you have a basic checking account PayPal can also link to that, so you don't even need a credit card, debit card, or anything else..

Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

43452045524748454146204742204754202d204642424121