User Tag List

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

CO gameplay changes for b5

this from the ns.org forums today...

Quote Originally Posted by Zunni
    there are some VERY NICE changes coming to combat respawn, as well as a new tweak to combat gameplay both for B5.
    Zunni is PR Manager for NS.

I have no context for this comment and know nothing more than is stated, but I did find it interesting.

http://www.natural-selection.org/for...howtopic=79295
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: CO gameplay changes for b5

Quote Originally Posted by Marik_Steele
    I'm going to try to write the following as carefully as possible (I do want to keep my job and keep things a surprize for you guys):

I wasn't able to attend last night's playtest myself, but post-playtest forum posts in the PT forums have been...very approving of...umm..."certain aspect(s)" of the CO games they'd played. And by "very approving" I mean "I really hope I don't have to miss the next PT for similar reasons."

I know this doesn't tell you anything, but it's the most I can say
    Quote Originally Posted by Zunni
    Marik walking the tight-rope... and does a beautiful job..

I was at the PT (as was Flayra for those who say he never participates) and there were 16+ players going at once in combat, and it was much fun..
    Interesting...
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

combat fun?

that's as big a lie as b5 iteslf. or hl2 for that matter.
    Former TGNS admin until WoW blinded me with flashy lights.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, I got a preloaded lie of about 1 gig on my hard drive right now...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why must they keep it a secret? Wouldn't telling us about it bring about excitement and support?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HairyNevus
    Why must they keep it a secret? Wouldn't telling us about it bring about excitement and support?
    you obviously dont know how businesses work... pfft, get customers excited about the truth...
    RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak